About the Program
What is the Get Ready to Run At Home Program?
The Get Ready to Run At Home Program is a special edition of the Get Ready to Run School Program and Kids’ One-Mile Fun Run during this time of social distancing. Using the honor system, parents will assist their child in completing the Lessons and Activities listed on the Get Ready to Run website and submit the online Participation Form on a weekly basis to receive a finisher’s medal and t-shirt for their child. The virtual Fun Run can be completed from any location you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost for the Get Ready to Run At Home Program?
- What is the time and location of the Fun Run?
- How do I know if my child’s school is participating?
- How do I register for the Get Ready to Run At Home Program?
- When is the registration deadline?
- Is there an age limit for the Get Ready to Run At Home Program?
- Can I run with my child, and do I need to register?
- Are volunteers needed for the Fun Run?
- How do I track my child’s distance and run time?
- When can my child complete the Fun Run?
- Can I submit results for another race?
- Can I create a team for my child?
- Does my child have to run at a certain time?
- Do I need to provide proof of my child running?
- How do I submit my child’s Participation Form?
- How do I obtain the Participation Form for my child?
- When will my child receive the finisher’s medal and t-shirt?
- Will parents/guardians receive a finisher’s medal and t-shirt?
- What happens if I forget to submit my child’s Participation Form?
- Can I exchange my child’s t-shirt if the size is incorrect?
- What is the virtual Fun Run weekend?
- Will my child’s school receive an award for my child’s participation?
- Where do I find updates regarding the Get Ready to Run At Home Program?
- Will a virtual Fun Run option be available in the fall of 2021?
- How do I obtain a race number for my child?
What if I need to contact you?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to any other questions you may have.